Wedding Anniversary Wishes, Quotes And Messages For Husband



On your wedding anniversary, wish your husband with best wedding / marriage anniversary wishes and quotes. Here are some wedding / marriage anniversary wishes and quotes for your husband. You can find here wedding anniversary wishes, quotes, messages and images like romantic wedding anniversary wishes and anniversary quotes, short wedding anniversary wishes, funny anniversary wishes and anniversary quotes, wedding anniversary wishes, anniversary quotes and images for husband on facebook and wedding anniversary status for husband on whatsapp.


Thank you for being my husband, my partner, my lover and my best friend. Happy anniversary!
-----
Thank you for the smiles, the tears, the laughter, the love and every experience we have had over the years. I wouldn’t change anything! Happy Anniversary dearest husband!
-----
My whole life revolves around you like all the planets revolve around the sun. You are my sun, you gave me light when the hour was darkest. I love you. May we always remain like this. A very happy anniversary.
-----
Our anniversary is not just a celebration of our wedding day. It is the celebration of every day of being married to an awesome guy like you. Happy anniversary.
-----
In the millions of questions about the meaning of life. I chose to answer only one, and that is YOU. My love. Wishing you a very happy anniversary.
-----
Sometimes I wonder how you put up with me. Then I remember, oh I put up with you. So we’re even. -Anonymous
-----
I never knew what heartbreak is. I have never encountered pain and disappointment. And I have such a wonderful family life because of you, sweetheart. Congratulations on our wedding anniversary!
-----
Amongst the million unresolved questions about the reasons of human existence, I’ve got the answer to mine – you. Happy anniversary.
-----
Our marriage has never been a puzzle which needed to be assembled. It’s like an empty canvas, just waiting to be painted with the most beautiful colors. Happy anniversary.
-----
I have never met a man like you. You are the real treasure, sweetheart, and I thank God for your existence. I’m so happy to be your wife. Congratulations on our anniversary!
-----
My heart, ever wondered what will sparkle brighter than the diamond in our wedding rings? It’s my eyes when I see you. Beautiful moments and amazing memories… that how I will describe spending my life with you. Love you dear. Happy anniversary!
-----

Happy anniversary to my hero, my supporter, my number one fan, my other half!
-----
I thought I was happy before I met you, but you have turned my life happier and sweeter; now I am happier than I have ever imagined.
-----
I can still see the fire in your eyes. I can still feel the love in your words. I still believe in you and I still believe in us.
-----
A lifetime together will never be enough to show you just how much I love you. We will never run out of things to argue about, to laugh about, to cry about, to be mad about. These are the things that make our marriage the treasure that it is.Thank you for making me fall in love with you every day. Happy anniversary, my dear husband!
-----

I love you more and more each year that passes. I am excited to begin another year of our married life.
-----
It was magic when I found you in this world full of strangers. It was magic when we fell in love. Everything is magical when I’m with you.
-----
I was incomplete without you. I thank God that we met and we are together now.
-----
I like to think that our marriage is like a teabag. The more that it steeps in hot water, the stronger and more flavorful it becomes! I want to thank you for sticking it out with me through the highs and the lows, the happy and the sad, the certain and the unknown. Happy anniversary to us!
-----
I love our wedding anniversaries, since I get to spend time with you.
-----
Happy anniversary. Thanks for making me feel so special, each and every single day.
-----

I didn’t think it was possible, but I love you more and more with each passing year. Here’s to another year filled with love. -Anonymous
-----
Every heart sings a song, incomplete, until another heart whispers back. Those who wish to sing always find a song. At the touch of a lover, everyone becomes a poet. -Plato
-----
No matter how much time goes by, I’ll never forget the first time you looked at me and how I fell in love. -Anonymous
-----
So, I love you because the entire universe conspired to help me find you. -Paulo Coelho
-----
I am so totally, completely, overwhelmingly, eye-poppingly, life-changingly, spectacularly, passionately, deliciously in love with you. –Anonymous
-----

Through the tough moments, we fought. Through the happy moments, we laughed. Through the years of our marriage, we are still in love!
-----
After all of these years, I still can't believe you choose me. I'm the luckiest woman in this world!
-----
Our anniversary is not a celebration of our wedding day. It is the celebration of every day of being married to a man like you. Happy anniversary.
-----

I was a simple girl who wished for beautiful wedding ceremony. But you changed my life by giving me that as well as a blissful marriage. Happy anniversary.
-----
How did I ever get so lucky to find my perfect someone to share my life with? So glad I found you. Let our wedding anniversary be awesome!
-----
You’re the yin to my yang. You’re the sun to my moon. Thank you for our life together. Happy Anniversary, and here’s hoping that we have a hundred more anniversaries to celebrate.
-----
There is no gift I can give you that can match what you have already given me: this wonderful life and family that we have today. Happy Anniversary to the man who made this all happen.
-----

In the first year of our marriage, life has given me a crash course on how to be happily immersed in the beauty of love. I love you, happy anniversary.
-----
Our marriage may have been a bumpy ride with many speed breakers, but that is what has made us circumvent those obstacles and fly high in the sky. Happy anniversary.
-----
People keep saying that there are some opportunities that come once in a lifetime. Well, after all these years, I still believe you are one of them. Happy anniversary!
-----

The best part of our marriage is that the look in your flirty eyes still makes me feel like the most beautiful girl alive. I love you.
-----
Remember the first time we celebrated this special day? That was the day we promised to love on another forever. Happy Anniversary!
-----
I always thought husbands are dominating, But with you I got know that husbands are very caring! Happy wedding anniversary!!
-----

Much more then just attraction, lust and passion, our marriage embodies honesty, care and affection.
-----
Everything in my life revolves around a single thought – how I can keep you happy because I love you a lot.
-----
One year has passed so quickly and I don’t even know how. Maybe because I have never had so much fun in my life until now. Happy anniversary.
-----


Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post