Latest Short Love Quotes And Cute Love Messages



Express your love feelings with someone special by best short love quotes, cute love messages, Romantic love quotes for him, Romantic love quotes for her. You can also share these short love quotes and cute love message on social media like facebook, twitter, instagram and whstappp status.

Latest Short Love Quotes And Cute Love Messages


Without His love I can do nothing, with His love there is nothing I cannot do. Unknown
-----
Love is an act of endless forgiveness, a tender look which becomes a habit. Peter Ustinov
-----
There is only one happiness in life — to love and to be loved.
-----
You have come into my life when everything around me was all dark. It was you who gave me light, allowing me to find my way.
-----
You know you’re in love when you don’t wanna go to sleep at night because your life is better than a dream.
-----
Sex alleviates tension. Love causes it. Woody Allen
-----
At this moment, I truly wish that you are here or that I was there, or that we were together somewhere.
-----

Love Quotes for Him (Boyfriend)

I know that each and every love story is beautiful. But I would say that ours is my favorite love story of all.
-----
Once you have learned to love, You will have learned to live.
-----

Choose your relationships wisely. It’s better to be alone than to be in bad company.
-----
Fight for me and I promise that I will do the same for you.
-----
I want to run away with you. In a place where there is no one but only me and you.
-----
I’m never afraid to fall in love. I am just afraid to fall for the wrong person again.
-----
In all honesty, I am only happy when I see that you are happy. I guess that’s how I love you.
-----

Love Quotes for Her (Girlfriend)

I love how I can act like Cinderella in jeans and sneakers when I am with you. Thank you for treating me like a princess.
-----
You may not be perfect, you are flawed like all humans. But you are perfect to me and that’s all that matters.
-----

Roses are red, violets are blue, I’m no poet, I just wanna kiss you!
-----
It was love at first sight, at last sight, at ever and ever sight. – Vladimir Nabokov
-----
All, everything that I understand, I only understand because I love. – Leo Tolstoy
-----
The only reward for love is the experience of loving. РJohn le Carr̩
-----
I choose you. And I’ll choose you over and over and over. Without pause, without a doubt, in a heartbeat. I’ll keep choosing you.
-----

Romantic Short Love Quotes and Messages for Facebook & Whatsapp

You think it was tough out there? Think it was easy for me without you? You thought that every single day wasn’t a goddamn marathon of my life with you?
-----
Love is like a rubber band, when both can stretch ,and then one can release then it can heart the other!
-----
Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
-----
A flower cannot blossom without sunshine, and man cannot live without love.
-----
Love doesn’t make the world go ’round. Love is what makes the ride worthwhile.
-----
And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make.- The Beatles
-----
I love you very much, probably more than anybody could love another person.—Henry
-----

Best Cute Short Love Quotes and Messages for Facebook & Whatsapp

One word frees us of all the weight and pain of life: that word is love. Sophocles.
-----
Love’s greatest gift is its ability to make everything it touches sacred. Barbara De Angelis.
-----

Love all, trust a few. William Shakespeare.
-----
Better to have loved and lost, than to have never loved at all. St. Augustine
-----
I have found that if you love life, life will love you back- Arthur Rubinstein.
-----
Love comeforteth like sunshine after rain – William shakespear.
-----
Stand by your man. Give him two arms to cling to and something warm to come to. – Tammy Wynette
-----

Cute Love Message for Him (Boyfriend)

To get the full value of a joy you must have somebody to divide it with.” Mark Twain.
-----
Love does not begin and end the way we seem to think it does. Love is a battle, love is a war; love is a growing up.” James Baldwin.
-----

The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved; loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves.” Victor Hugo
-----
I love you simply because I cannot help myself. - KYB
-----
You're my hope, my sunshine, my future, my love. - KYB
-----
When I see you, the world stops as if the only purpose in life was for me to please you. - Author Unknown
-----
And ever has it been known that love knows not its own depth until the hour of separation. - Kahlil Gibran
-----
Cute Love Message for Her (Girlfriend)
-----
There is only one happiness in this life, to love and be loved. - George Sand
-----
What unites us as human beings is an urge for happiness which at heart is a yearning for union.” Sharon Salzburg
-----

Love will find a way through paths where wolves fear to prey. Lord Byron
-----
There is hardly a more gracious gift that we can offer somebody than to accept them fully, to love them almost despite themselves. Elizabeth Gilbert
-----
If I live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you.A. A. Mine
-----
The giving of love is an education in itself. -Eleanor Roosevelt.
-----
All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn’t hurt.- Charles Schulz
-----


Latest Short Love Quotes And Cute Love Messages Related Searching Term

short love quotes for her
short love quotes for him
100 short love quotes
inspirational love quotes
romantic love quotes
very short love quotes for him
love quotes with images
quotes about love and life
love messages for boyfriend
inspirational love message for him
sweet love messages to your girlfriend
sweetest i love you message
love messages for her from the heart
deep love messages for her
most touching love messages
love text messages for him

1 Comments

Post a Comment
Previous Post Next Post