Sweet Love Messages and Sayings for Him or Her



I will share all your sadness to make you cheerful, and all your joy to make you happy. We have one love for two.
.........
I know you, and I can openly say how love looks like.
.........
I know for sure, you are not my boyfriend. You are my angel.
.........
I don’t like to sleep at nights. Minutes with you are much more precious than hours of dreams.
.........
You are the source of my joy, the center of my world and the whole of my heart.
.........
When I tell you I love you, I am not saying it out of habit, I am reminding you that you are my life.
.........
I would rather spend one lifetime with you, than face all the ages of this world alone. – J.R.R. Tolkien
.........
I look at you and see the rest of my life in front of my eyes.
.........
I swear I couldn’t love you more than I do right now, and yet I know I will tomorrow. – Leo Christopher
.........
Thinking of you keeps me awake. Dreaming of you keeps me asleep. Being with you keeps me alive. – Inconnu
.........
I choose you. And I’ll choose you over and over and over. Without pause, without a doubt, in a heartbeat. I’ll keep choosing you.
.........
If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you. – A. A. Milne
.........
I’m much more me when I’m with you.
.........
I wish I could turn back the clock. I’d find you sooner and love you longer.
.........
I don’t need paradise because I found you. I don’t need dreams because I already have you.
.........
You are the last thought in my mind before I drift off to sleep and the first thought when I wake up each morning.
.........
Everywhere I look, I am reminded of your love. You are my world.
.........
You are my paradise and I would happily get stranded on you for a lifetime.
.........
I can’t stop thinking about you, today, tomorrow, always.


You are the source of my joy, the center of my world and the whole of my heart.
.........
When I tell you I love you, I am not saying it out of habit, I am reminding you that you are my life.
.........
I don’t need paradise because I found you. I don’t need dreams because I already have you.
.........
You are the last thought in my mind before I drift off to sleep and the first thought when I wake up each morning.
.........
Everywhere I look I am reminded of your love. You are my world.
.........
Love is not about how many days, weeks or months you’ve been together, it’s all about how much you love each other every day.
.........
If I know what love is, it is because of you. -Hermann Hesse
.........
You are my paradise and I would happily get stranded on you for a lifetime. (A very cute love quote for him.)
.........
I can’t stop thinking about you, today… tomorrow… always.
.........
When I look into your eyes I see the mirror of my soul. (Now, that’s a love quote for him from the heart!)
.........
This is all I want to do with you forever.
.........
Time freezes when you touch me. My heart skips a beat when you kiss me. My soul is calm whenever you are with me.
.........
I will shower you with kindness, care, love, romance, kisses, hugs, and surprises. That’s how much I love you.
.........
You switched all the light bulbs on in me when I met you.
.........
You are forever locked up my heart.
.........
Never has there been anyone like you. You will forever be one of a kind in my eyes.
.........
You are an art, you are perfection, you are one of a kind.
.........
Love is meaningless without you. I wouldn’t have known it, were it not for you.
.........
I’ll be content holding your hand and feeling the beat of you heart forever.
.........
You are the sparkle and the light of my life. You are the happiness of my soul.
.........
I adore everything about you my love. You are everything I want.
.........
I am obsessed with your smile. I am obsessed with your soul. I am intoxicated by your love.
.........
Your kiss leaves me speechless, I get amnesia, it drives me wild.
.........
You gave me joy when you gave your heart to me.
.........
Spending my lifetime with you is all I strive for. I can’t imagine life without you by my side.
.........
I will love you unconditionally. I will love you endlessly. I will love you tirelessly. I will love you passionately. I will love you truly and deeply.
.........
My heart sees what other people can’t see in you.
.........
You are the reason my world turns.
.........
Wherever you go I will follow you. Whatever you do, I’ll always be here for you.
.........
I was completely enamored with you when we first met. I fell so deeply in love with you that first day.
.........
Long and lasting unconditional love is all I have to offer you.
.........
You are the puzzle that fits perfectly into my life.
.........
Thank you for filling my heart with joy. Thank you for filling my hand with your fingers. Thank you for filling my life with everlasting love.
.........
You are worth living and dying for.


The best thing about going to bed is the thought of seeing your heavenly gorgeous face when I get up.
.........
I admire who you are as a person. If I have a child someday I hope they will be like you.
.........
My heart is forever stolen by you.
.........
Happiness for me is you. Love for me is you. Future for me is you. Home for me is you.
.........
I will be forever your queen, you will be forever my king. Together we will live happily ever after.
.........
Sharing this adventure with you is definitely the best time of my life. Having you as my partner not only makes me stronger but it also brings out the best in both of us.
.........
You are the reason I believe in love. You are the reason I believe in miracles.
.........
The fact is that all people will make you suffer, and there is only one person who is worth suffering for.
.........
In the name of true love, people should go very far.
.........
Only love of a good woman can make a bad man change himself.
.........
Love cannot be in doubt. When you find true love, you know it for sure. If you are not certain, it`s not real love.
.........
True love is the thing you`ll never have to chase.
.........
You`ll not find true love if you look for expensive clothes or fancy cars. Look for a person who sings a song, which can be heard only by you.
.........
You meet true love only when you begin to value your partner`s happiness more than yours.
.........
Don`t find true love, and it will find you itself.
.........
If you want to find true love, you should be able not only forgive, but also forget.
.........
You understand that you`ve found true love only when you lose it.
.........
True Quotes about The Love Which Never Dies
.........
All stories about true love are endless.
.........
True love is endless and inexhaustible: the more you contribute to it, the more you get.
.........
I want to die the day before you. So I will not have to live without you!
.........
Remember! The love you take is always the same as the love you get!
.........
Don`t worry that you hold my hand only sometimes. Because you have a chance to hold my heart forever.
.........
You will ask me if I love you. I will answer “Yes, forever!”
.........
When the time passes, true love becomes stronger, but false love breaks down.
.........
True love will never die. Even after your death, it will exist in the air.
.........
I love you not because you`re the best. It`s because you make me better.
.........
You`re my true love: natural, irrational and very important!
.........
You`ll not be my prince until you make me sure that I`m your princess.
.........
You know, I love you. I`ll always make myself available for you, even through the distances.
.........
I love you not because you are perfect, but because I think your disadvantages make you special.
.........
To say “I love you” at least once is priceless…
.........
I`m not waiting that you`ll make me happy. I`m sure you`ll be happy with me.

Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post