Romantic Lovely Couple Status and Quotes

Couples are symbol of Love, Relationship and Caring. Day by day Couple Status help us to kept light impression on our life with awesome quotes and thoughts. Here in this post on my WonderfulList blog I have some fabulous couple status and short couple quotes which is favorite and trending around the internet. Dedicating all time best and the most romantic love couple status, short couple quotes and happy couple status along with status for newly married couple and anniversary wishes and status to all happy couple of the world. Enjoy and share these romantic couple status whom you like.


I’m oxygen and he’s dying to breathe.
--------------------
You and me makes a wonderful WE.
--------------------
To make one, there must be two.
--------------------
One’s not half of two; two are halves of one.
--------------------
Each day I love you more, Today more than yesterday and less than tomorrow.
--------------------
Coming together is a beginning; keeping together is progress; working together is success.
--------------------
Ideally couples need three lives; one for him, one for her and one for them together.
--------------------
In the arithmetic of love, one plus one equals everything and two minus one equals nothing.
--------------------
We should meet in another life, we should meet in air, me and you. – Sylvia Plath
--------------------
The only thing standing in between you and me is reality.
--------------------
We are both going to pray that we may live together all our lives and die the same day.
--------------------
And I promise you this, no matter who enters your life, I will love more than any of them.
--------------------
A king only bows down to his queen and so I bow only to you.
--------------------
Love you today + Love you tomorrow = Love you forever.
--------------------
Take my hand and we’ll make it – I swear. – Jon Bon Jovi
--------------------
[q]I carry your heart inside my heart You are my soul mate I will always belong to you.[/sq]
--------------------
Because death is the only thing that could have ever kept me from you.
--------------------
The way your hand fits into mine is like no puzzle I’ve ever seen before.
--------------------
You are the butter to my bread, and the breath to my life.
--------------------
Every day, Every hour, Every minute, and Every second. I cant stop Thinking of You!
--------------------
But we are strong, each in our purpose, and we are all more strong together. – Bram Stoker
--------------------
A happy wife is a happy life. – Gavin Rossdale
--------------------
Love is the master key that opens the gates of happiness.
--------------------
Happiness is only real when shared. – Jon Krakaur
--------------------
It is not how much we have, but how much we enjoy, that makes happiness.
--------------------
Happiness was to fall in love with you every moment! – Sujish Kandampully
--------------------
You start my day with a smile and end it with so much joy in my heart.
--------------------
Happiness isn’t what you find at the end of the road. It’s right here. Right now.
--------------------
Love is when the other person’s happiness is more important then your own. – H. Jackson Brown
--------------------
We are seemed to be perfect when we are together. Maybe it is our happiness that makes us feel good all the time.
--------------------
You do not find the happy life. You make it. – Camilla E. Kimball
--------------------
Behind every happy couple are two wonderful people who fought hard to win every battle that comes their way.
--------------------
The real power of a man is in the size of the smile of the woman sitting next to him.
--------------------
The happiness you feel is in direct proportion with the love you give. – Oprah Winfrey
--------------------
A perfect couple prays together, shop together and watch movie together. Love is sweeter when you do it together.
--------------------
Wishing you all the joy and happiness of the world to you and many congratulations on this wedding anniversary.
--------------------
As your marriage is arranged but by seeing you I, thought, you love each other by birth. Happy anniversary to such an amazing couple.
--------------------
The echo of your love and the sound of the sea have a few things in common – they are both constant, soulful and eternal. Happy anniversary.
--------------------
Times change, people change, but memories remain. Wish you both a lifetime of happy memories. Have a fantastic anniversary.
--------------------
I feel that I have everything when I am with you by doing nothing more than that, happy anniversary to the couple.
--------------------
Real relationships are when you can fight like enemies, laugh like best friends and love like soul mates. Happy anniversary.
--------------------
Both of you prove that marriage is really eternal, no need to be fake outside to pretend yourself. Happy anniversary to one beautiful couple.
--------------------
Even after so many years of living together, you both haven’t got tired of each other. Here’s wishing that you stay, like this forever. Happy anniversary.

Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post