Romantic Kissing Quotes and Sayings

Romantic Kissing Quotes and Sayings



Kiss is the reaction of the interaction between two hearts. A wise girl kisses but doesn’t love, listens but doesn’t believe, and leaves before she is left. ~ Marilyn Monroe
----------------------------------
The real lover is the man who can thrill you by kissing your forehead or smiling into your eyes or just staring into space. ~ Marilyn Monroe
----------------------------------
To let a fool kiss you is stupid. To let a kiss fool you is worse. ~ E.Y. Harburg
----------------------------------
Are you still faint from the run? Or was it my kissing expertise? ~ Twilight
----------------------------------
Ancient lovers believed a kiss would literally unite their souls, because the spirit was said to be carried in one’s breath. ~ Eve Glicksman
----------------------------------
Hugs and kisses are ways to express what cannot be said. ~ Kacie Conroy
----------------------------------
If it’s the first kiss, it’s important for the eyes to be closed so you know it’s real. It’s almost like a Disney movie! ~ Joe Jonas
----------------------------------
I’ve kissed so many women I can do it with my eyes closed. ~ Henry Youngman
----------------------------------
You should be kissed and often, and by someone who knows how. ~ Gone With the Wind
----------------------------------
Drink to me only with thine eyes, And I will pledge with mine; Or leave a kiss but in the cup, And I’ll not look for wine. ~ Ben Jonson
----------------------------------
My heart smiled when you kissed my lips. What a sweet surprise. ~ Unknown
----------------------------------
Kissing is a sacred treasure two people when they love each other. Soul meets soul on lover’s lips. ~ Percy Bysshe Shelly
----------------------------------
With a kiss let us set out for an unknown world. ~ Alferd De Musset
----------------------------------
A kiss is the shortest distance between two. ~ Henny Youngman
----------------------------------
I have found men who didn’t know how to kiss.I’ve always found time to teach them. ~ Mae West
----------------------------------
High heels were invented by a woman who had been kissed on the forehead. ~ Christopher Morley
----------------------------------
When I saw you I was afraid to meet you. When I met you I was afraid to kiss you. When I kissed you I was afraid to love you. Now that I love you, I am afraid to lose you.~ Anonymous
----------------------------------
I was born when you kissed me. I died when you left. I lived a few weeks while you loved me. Love dictates, but a kiss writes the secrets of the heart. ~ Unknown
----------------------------------

Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post