Wonderful Birthday Wishes for Your Boyfriend

Letting your boyfriend know that you love him is easy to do, but coming up with a birthday wish or message can be a little intimidating. Here are some wonderful birthday wishes that you can either say aloud, or write in a letter or birthday card:


I’d like to wish a lovely and very Happy Birthday to the prince in my life.
----------------------------------
Even when my skies are grey, you brighten every day. You will always be the love and light in my life. Happy Birthday!
----------------------------------
For the most handsome boyfriend in the universe, I hope your birthday is all you could ever want. With love and devotion, always, your very happy girlfriend.
----------------------------------
For your birthday, I want to give you cuddles and soft kisses under the stars, but most of all I want you to know how happy I am to be your girl.
----------------------------------
To the handsomest birthday boy, you have a quiet strength that makes my heart sing. I love you and cherish our time together.
----------------------------------
From the moment I saw you, I was intrigued by your smile and handsome charm. Now it is your special day, and I want you to know I am still head-over-heels.
----------------------------------
For the guy who can charm me from across the room with just a smile, I hope this day brings everything you want and more!
----------------------------------
It’s always a treat to wish Happy Birthday to someone as sweet as you.
----------------------------------
I’m so excited to be with you for your birthday this year. Here’s to making sure the upcoming year is filled with fun, love, and romance together. I can’t wait for all of the wonderful times the next year will bring us.
----------------------------------
You are the hottest guy at school! Thank you for being my partner in crime as we navigate the world together. Happy Birthday!
----------------------------------
I am so excited to spend the day with you! I have the most amazing birthday surprises planned. I know you will never forget today, Happy (age) Birthday!
----------------------------------
The best thing in the world is getting to celebrate the birthday of the one you love. I am so lucky I can call you mine. Happy Birthday.
----------------------------------
It has only been a short time since we started seeing each other, but I cannot imagine my life without you. Here’s to this birthday and the ones to come.
----------------------------------
Happy Birthday to the sweetest person I know! Have an awesome day and stay blessed. Happy Birthday!
----------------------------------
Wishing a Happy Birthday to the most charming, funny, attractive and rocking personality in town. Have a great day.
----------------------------------
If I could put my heart on paper and ink for you, I would have done it. Not because I’m crazy, but to show you how much I love you. Wishing you a very Happy Birthday!
----------------------------------
Your birthday is so special to me — as special as you are in my life.
----------------------------------
I pray that you, my love, find that all of your dreams come true on your special day. Happy Birthday.
----------------------------------
Let your birthday be full of love and happiness, just as our relationship has been blessed with these delightful qualities!
----------------------------------
You may grow old, but I’ll grow old alongside you, and our love will always stay young. Happy Birthday.
----------------------------------
On your birthday, I thank God for your birth, as my world would be incomplete without you. Happy Birthday.
----------------------------------
Sending you oceans of love and constellations of kisses on your birthday.
----------------------------------
Let your birthday be as lovely as you are.
----------------------------------

Get ready to give a special day to your boyfriend! Are you looking for even more birthday wishes for your boyfriend? Here are some romantic and naughty happy birthday wishes and SMS text messages for him.


The first thing that came to my mind this morning was that today is your birthday. I hope I was the first one to send you birthday greetings, because you’re the most special person in the world to me. Happy Birthday!
----------------------------------
I thank God every day for giving me a special person like you. Happy Birthday!
----------------------------------
Today is a special day for you, my love. Have a lovely birthday.
----------------------------------
My love for you is unconditional. Happy birthday, my love!
----------------------------------
When I first saw you, I was afraid to talk to you. When I first talked to you, I was afraid to kiss you. When I first kissed you, I feared to love you. Now that I love you, I fear to see you go. Happy Birthday, my love!
----------------------------------
The best part of our courtship is sharing it with a person like you. Happy Birthday, Honey!
----------------------------------
Sending you tons of love and hugs on your birthday.
----------------------------------
Have the sweetest birthday, my sweetheart.
----------------------------------
Let the blessing of God shower upon my boyfriend on his birthday.
----------------------------------
It’s time to hug you tightly today, as it is your birthday.
----------------------------------
I’m really blessed to have you in my life, as nothing could be more special than the day when you came into this world. So thank you, and a very Happy Birthday to a very special person.
----------------------------------
I wish you a very, very Happy Birthday. I hope our relationship will always blossoms like a fresh flower. Happy Birthday, my love.
----------------------------------
This greeting is meant for a lovely person who has filled my life with lots of happiness, love and care. Happy Birthday, my prince!
----------------------------------
Sending you a lovely birthday card, wrapped with a small surprise and lots of love, to make your birthday a special and happy one.
----------------------------------
Happy Birthday, my love. With lots of hugs and kisses!
----------------------------------
Sending you a heart full of birthday kisses. Handle with care!
----------------------------------
I hope your birthday is full of joy, glory and lots of love.
----------------------------------
I hereby decorate your Happy Birthday will all of my love.
----------------------------------
I have no words to explain how special you, your birthday, are to me.
----------------------------------
Let’s make love today, so that your birthday will be filled with romance and an experience that you’ll never forget!
----------------------------------
Wishing you a joyous birthday, my sweetie pie.
----------------------------------
On your birthday, let me remind you once more that my heart belongs to you.
----------------------------------
Let my love overflow upon you on your birthday.
----------------------------------
I love you beyond what words can convey. You mean the world to me, and today, I wish you a Happy Birthday, my love.
----------------------------------
May God bless you with a successful life, good health and warm wishes on your birthday. I hope these blessings make your day even more special! Enjoy, and have a blast!
----------------------------------
Let your Happy Birthday return again and again, so that I have a chance to convey my true love to my boyfriend on his special day.
----------------------------------
You and your love are so special to me; so is your birthday.
----------------------------------
Every time your birthday arrives, I thank God that I’ve found such a wonderful boyfriend.
----------------------------------
There’s no better day to express my love for you than on your birthday. Happy Birthday, my darling.
----------------------------------
I wish you a Happy Birthday, and I look forward to making your birthday a very special and unforgettable day! Get ready for a special gift on your special day, my boyfriend.
----------------------------------
Happy Birthday to the love of my life.
----------------------------------
Happy Birthday to the one who has made my life so special.
----------------------------------

2 Comments

Post a Comment
Previous Post Next Post