Best Facebook Statuses to Get More Likes and Comments on Your Posts

Do you want to get more like and comments your Facebook post? Then stop browsing, it seems your searching end here on my wonderful blog cause this is the place where i make a list such kind of awesome funny and creative facebook statuses. Pick up the best like my status then post at Facebook and see what happen. Surely these facebook statuses will help you to get more like and comments on your facebook post. Let’s make some fun by sharing with friends and followers.


Like if you wanna make me smile! :-)
---------------------------
LIKE IF you love sleeping to avoid problems.
---------------------------
Hit like if: Moms are so fake when people come over.
---------------------------
Like if you’re alive, comment if you’re dead.
---------------------------
Should like if your favorite color is money.
---------------------------
Put a like if people say you don`t look your age.
---------------------------
Only awesome people are allowed to ‘LIKE’ this status!
---------------------------
Like this if: Still arguing when you know your wrong.
---------------------------
LIKE IF being a girl is so stressful and expensive.
---------------------------
Like this if you have ever checked Facebook while naked.
---------------------------
LIKE if you have that one friend that Laughs at everything.
Even when it’s not funny.
---------------------------
If nobody hates you, you are doing something boring.
---------------------------
Hit like if plane tickets were free you`d never see me again.
---------------------------
LIKE IF 90% of the contacts in your phone are useless.
---------------------------
That awkward moment when someone *Likes* One of your Very old
Facebook statuses and you think “Creeper”.
---------------------------
Hit the like button if: The hardest thing to answer: Describe yourself.
---------------------------
LIKE IF it`s been “one of those days” for like 3 years now.
---------------------------
I like my relationships like I like my eggs. Over easy.
---------------------------
Put a like if:Sometimes I wonder if anyone is secretly in love with me.
---------------------------
Sometimes on Facebook, I feel like I’m just talking to a wall.
---------------------------
Behind every successful student, there is a deactivated Facebook account.
---------------------------
Like this status and I’ll message you something I’ve never told about you.
---------------------------
Like if you also randomly swearing at everything when you`re mad.
---------------------------
LIKE IF : A rejected high five is one of the biggest insults there is.
---------------------------
like if u have ever pushed a door that said pull :/
---------------------------
LIKE if: Fighting over who gets to sit in the front seat of the car…
---------------------------
Facebook needs a Drama of the day section in my news feed.
---------------------------
LIKE IF: When I wake up in the middle of the night, I check my phone.
---------------------------
LIKE IF you`re the smart friend that handles situations the best…
---------------------------
My status is from a song…its not about you. Get over yourself.
---------------------------
LIKE IF : Seeing a picture of yourself, and wondering ” Am I that ugly?”
---------------------------
Like this status and I will tell you why you’re my friend.
---------------------------
Like if you believe : Someday you will look back and know exactly why it had to happen.
---------------------------
That awkward moment when You accidentally hit the LIKE button During Facebook stalking.
---------------------------
All our life our parents told us not to write on walls. Facebook teaches us differently.
---------------------------
Like my status if calling people on the phone is more stressful than open heart surgery.
---------------------------
How much people like singing songs in bathroom ..:p Like who are bathroom singer :p
---------------------------
LIKE IF Not being able to fall asleep because your to excited for something the next day.
---------------------------
You should like:My cell phone is my watch, camera, flashlight, calculator, iPod & so much more.
---------------------------
Congratulations!! You are the 100th person to view my status. To see your prize please click Control + W.
---------------------------
Why is it that Facebook even gives me the option to ‘Like’ my own status? Of course I like my status. I’m hilarious.
---------------------------
Like if you have done this, when I was younger I remember watching two drops of rain roll down your window and pretending it was a race.
---------------------------
Like if you’re Having like 50 t-shirts but you only wear 7 of them and complaining that you have no clothes.
---------------------------
.
I will update this post regularly, hope you will browse again later to get more latest Facebook statues. Also comment below to let me know what you want more. Thank you :-)

Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post