Lovely Good Morning Messages and Poems




With you in my life, I don’t throw the alarm clock at the wall anymore because I can’t wait to get up. Remember today that I love you.

Good morning baby. I just wanted you to know how much I care for you. You’re always in my thoughts. Have an amazing day.

A thought of you, and I don’t need that first of coffee…at least not right away…maybe later, but for now, I’m good.

Just a note to connect with you, to tide me over until I see you today. Then both our days will be great.

I love you in the morning, in the middle of the day, in the hours we are together, and the hours we are apart. Good morning love!

A smile to start your day… A prayer to bless your way… A song to lighten your burden … A message to wish you good day … Good Morning!

I may not be able to whisper sweet nothings into your ear at night, but I can type them to you in the morning! I love you.

Just wanted to say good morning to one of the person that means the world to me.

You are in my thoughts always, but especially this morning. Good luck today, and remember, I am only a phone call away if you need me.

You are the only reason I smile even when I cry and I am happy even when I am sad. Good morning my love.

Every new morning brings a new beginning, like a fresh page to write on; scribble my name a few times, won’t you? Love you.

Just thinking about you makes me feel like tackling the world. You are the reason I take vitamins with my toast and coffee. Have a great day!

Good Morning Poems


1.

Wish you a good morning
My handsome guy
I can't stay away from you
No matter how hard I try
Now get out of bed
Come and meet me
I can't start my day
Without seeing you, baby! ❤ ❤

2.

Wish you a good morning
You are a desire...
A desire that I want fulfilled, yet glowing and alight,
A desire that I want burning in my heart each night,
You are a dream...
A dream that entered my heart without any warning,
A dream that I want to wake up with each morning! ❤ ❤

3.

 To meet you
I am waiting
For your hugs
I am craving
For your kisses
I am longing
You hot thing
Good morning! ❤ ❤

Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post